Wednesday 6 August 2014

WANTED: Everything Zimmermann

I don't think I can actually begin to explain my obsession with Zimmermann swimwear. Basically, I'm in love with everything that they create...quite literally everything. From floral triangle bikinis to classic floaty two pieces, they stock all your holiday bikini essentials.
One of my favourite one-pieces they design is the haze wrap swimsuit. After the high street obsession with the wrap around anything (skirt, short, skort, trouser...), finally the style has made its way to the swimsuit. And i have to say that along with it's slightly pixellated pattern, it really gives the piece that classy edge. If you are spending your days off in the sun by the pool, this swimsuit really is the one for you.
  My other favourite piece from the summer 14 collection is the Sundown frill bikini. Although paisley has been absent in the swimwear trends for quite a few years, i think that this really dainty pattern makes the top subtle and rather cute, looking almost like a floral print. However, the thing i love the most about this set is that the top completely clashes with the bottoms. As proven by popular brand Triangl, mix and match is a big must-have this season and this set really hits the nail on the head. I have to say, i haven't seen anything i would rather buy this summer.


  One criticism of the brand is that they currently do not have a UK store. Us brits love any excuse to buy a new bikini (mostly because 99% of the year is spent in the rain)...but maybe it's a good thing. I know for a fact if they had a store here i would not have a penny left to my name...

Both can be bought at www.zimmermannwear.com/swim-and-resort/swimwear along with a lot of other absolute gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment