Wednesday 20 August 2014

BARE ESSENTIALS: August '14

I thought i would do a bare essentials post before i run off to Reading festival for the weekend tomorrow...
There are a few things that have caught my eye this month that I'm hoping to get before i go back to university at the end of September (some that are more realistic than others). I discovered a brand called SJ Lingerie a while back. It is an australian brand that creates very feminine and sophisticated lingerie pieces, featuring a lot of gorgeous laces. Some of these pieces came to my attention when reading a new blog that i discovered called Scarlet's Letter; another lingerie blog that is well worth a read! My favourite from the new SJ collection has to be the Raw bodysuit. I will always have a soft spot for a bodysuit, they are quite literally my favourite style of lingerie. However what makes this quite different has to be the low back and delicate lace detail, which can only be described as absolutely beautiful.

Ive also fallen completley in love with the Neoteric collection. The bralet and knickers that have been matched with a midi slip skirt create the perfect outfit with a slight vintage edge. The lace is really interesting, using a more geometric lace rather than the classic floral pattern that you would find in a lot of laces. With the set coming to around $400 AUD this really isn't all that much considering the company go out of their way to source beautiful fabrics and laces predominantly from European countries such as France.
Lastly, a little bit of high street lingerie. I saw this set in the Oxford Circus Topshop and loved the knickers so decided to try the set on. It fitted really well and I'm sure I'm going to have to make this my Happy September treat...any excuse to buy new underwear...I think I'll have to be doing a review post on this bra as a lot of people seem to have different opinions on the fit of Topshop lingerie and although I've never had this same problem, this really is one of the best fitting bra's i have ever experienced.

All of these products can be bought from the websites below:
http://sjlingerie.com.au
www.topshop.com
www.asos.com







No comments:

Post a Comment