Sunday 31 August 2014

Bluebella...again.

I really don't want to get too repetitive but Bluebella are really tempting me into debt at the moment. Although they have always produced gorgeous lingerie, they really are stepping up their game this season by re-developing some old designs. Previously i had fallen in love with this lingerie set by Bluebella that unfortunately i never managed to purchase. This is the Vivienne set, which although not my normal style (the soft pink base fabric is a little too girly for my liking normally) i really like. The Vivienne set seemed to be quite popular, so maybe this is why it has been developed, but this basque is definitely much more my kind of lingerie. I love the lace and anything even slightly see through, as always, but i think what tempts me even more is the shapes created on the basque which would give the illusion of a smaller waist. This can be particularly flattering and on top of this, the matching knickers are my preferred brief style, as some of Bluebella's basques can only be bought with a more boy short style which i never find all that flattering on myself.

These products can be bought at:
www.bluebella.com
www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment