Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Harness Obsession.

So harnessing has been a pretty predominant trend the last few seasons in lingerie, and i can even admit that maybe it has been overdone a bit. Don't get me wrong, as the post states, i love it. However i do feel a few high street brands have used it just as a last minute idea rather than to add to the detail of the bra. 
Aside from this, there are many brands that have been doing it right; Hopeless (i'm sure that you will be getting a few posts from me in awe over their garments) definitely being one of them.
  I bought this bra from ASOS a while ago when harnessing was just coming into the market. It is a lace demi cup bra with adjustable strapping detail. i love that you can adjust the harnesses so that it can be seen from under a camisole and it does fit very well (also a 34D) and even though i have bought nicer bras with strapping detail since, this will always remain the bra that started the obsession.
  So this is what i have been doing recently...

  I got bored one night and decided to get out my sewing machine and start making a few bits and bobs, when i decided to have an attempt at my own harness. I have never made one before and had some excess elastic from a previous project so thought i would give it a go...This was the result.

Obviously I'm very happy with it, in fact ecstatic may be a better word. I have a good feeling about this, there may be a whole lot more harness posts in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment