Friday 5 December 2014

TOPSHOP: Soft Bra Review


I do really love a soft bra. It is really rare that i will but a padded cup bra unless its a gym bra or a strapless bra, and Topshop soft cup bras seem to fit me perfectly no matter what style. I bought this bra a few weeks ago in the hope that it would suit me. Ive been wanting a non-wired soft cup bra for a really long time, however they are usually in the popular triangular style that don't suit anyone above a B cup. Surprisingly, being a D cup, these do not suit me. This set cost me £30 and i have to say it is the comfiest underwear set that i own to date. I don't need a massive amount of support, however the fabric (although it has some stretch) is quite firm so keeps everything in shape. Although it doesn't do anything for your cleavage; it does give a really nice shape to the breasts and the lace detail on the cups is absolutley beautiful. These were sold in dress sizes, so unsure of what the best size for me would be, i bought a size 10 and 12 to try. The lace on the size 12 was better placed on me, however the back size was a bit too loose. I would say the size 10 is better suited to a 32 back. There is also the choice between a thong and a high waisted knicker (which i already have in another colour and are by far one of the most flattering pairs of knickers i have ever bought).

No comments:

Post a Comment