Friday 19 December 2014

Freya Fuller Bust Padded Plunge Review.

I bought this bra from the John Lewis in Leicester. Ive always worn a 34D as this always seemed comfortable, however as a size 10, I knew this was not the right back measurement to be wearing. I decided that I would go for a bra fitting and get my first plus size bra. The woman in John Lewis was very accommodating and after trying a 32”  back, it was deided that a 30E fitted much better. I had been measured a year before this for a university research file and i remember that this was the size that was suggested to me then.
After trying a few soft cup Freya bras i came to the conclusion that the lace didn't sit completely flat on my breast, therefore we tried this slighlty padded bra.
This bra is made from a beautiful, yet subtle pinstripe jersey in a plunge and slightly balconette style cup. It has a soft and very minimal amount of moulded padding in it and has a satin bow on the center front of the bra. Regularly in a plus size bra, there would be 3 cup panels rather than the 2 panles that you find in A-D cup bras on the high street. With this bra having 4 cup pieces the bra is going to give a much smoother shape to the breast. The bras slight padding will give a little extra uplift to the bra. With it being moulded padding, this will mean that the bra has a better fit to the wearer rather than the generic cup size, generally making it more comfortable. 

I have worn this bra twice now, and i have to say that it fits perfectly. I haven't experienced any problems with it at all and will definitely be investing in another. This bra was meant to be £28 but cost me around £22. John Lewis often have offers on their Freya collections so it's just a matter of keeping an eye out for these online and in-store. This is my first Freya purchase, and i will definitely be investing to expand my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment