Thursday 4 December 2014

Forever 21 Gym Bra Review

Forever 21 active wear has been a very new discovery for me. I didn't realise until recently that it existed and was so surprised when i saw how cheap it was. This blue gym bra was bought from the Oxford Circus store was bought at the amazing price of £8. I would say that i don't like it as much as my Marie Meili bra, however this is merely because of it being a low support bra. This has spaghetti straps and for a small and simple bra; offers a
very good amount of support. I didn't find any problems when running and felt that the
padding in the front of the bra kept everything very much in place. The fabrics used are really soft against the skin and i haven't yet found any uncomfort with the thin straps, which i expected that i might. Forever 21 also offer a range of really nice gym tights and simple jersey sportswear thats definitely worth investing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment