Monday 13 October 2014

Sunday Night Corsetry.

I will even admit myself that it is a little strange that i have never put on a corset until tonight. I'm not sure for what reason this is, however after spending my night with two of my best friends, i finally got to see what all the fuss is about. As we are doing rotations on our course, one of my friends happens to be taking corsetry at the moment; and as i was so curious i decided that i would try on her basic toile. It was a little big for me as there is meant to be about a 2 inch gap where it threads at the back, yet this corset made me feel amazing. I literally cannot describe how good i felt...and it completely transforms your figure.  I'm so excited to see what she will be creating in the next few weeks, but more than that i cannot wait to start doing corsetry in 3 weeks time. Even if it means me not being able to make it in black...i guess i knew i would have to shy away from black at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment