Thursday 11 September 2014

New Additions for the Gym Scene.

  I'm so excited to be back in Leicester and start going to the gym again! But before i do that, i think the purchasing of some new gym wear is necessary. Ive been looking around and found some absolute gems.

  I was looking at the Marie Meili bras (as from my previous post i was very satisfied with their gym bras). I came across this £16 gym bra in a hot pink colour. It has the same style back as the bra that i own which proved very supportive, however i thought that the shapes and mesh detail on the front of this bra made it quite a bit more interesting. Although this definitely has a higher neckline than my previous bra, i thought that the v neck shape of the bra made it a little more fashionable and a bit prettier.



 Another bra that found was from Nike. I have never bought a sports bra from there before, however i have heard really positive things. I loved the print of this bra because it was so simple in colour, yet a statement. There really is nothing worse than boring and frumpy gym wear. I also liked the cut of it because even though the neckline is quite high, the binding on the neckline, arms and bottom make it look more like a crop top than a bra. I would definitely consider wearing this alone with some leggings in the gym as it looks merely like a supported gym top.



 Then i was absolutely blown away by Forever 21. I wasn't actually aware that they has an active wear range until a few days ago and this is the first time that i have had a chance to look at it. There is so much choice, but i would say that the highlight for me was definitely the sports leggings. I have been looking for a decent pair for a while now, and as expensive as they are, they still seem to be very plain. However Forever 21's leggings were quite the opposite. These are just a few of the pairs i found on the forever 21 website, ranging from £13-£18. They really are a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment